- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Feb 14, 2014
- [+] More Details
AutoScan Network Review
A review of AutoScan Network by Sven Sørensen
AutoScan Network automatically analyzes all network devices connected to your system. It includes a number of tools to interact and diagnose networking issues.
The program is able to manage multiple devices and protocols such as SMTP, POP, HTTP and Samba, among others. It also includes a telnet client for connecting directly to external devices.
Among its main networking tools, AutoScan Network also attempts to identify attack attempts, alerting administrators when other devices try to connect. It also provides full reports in XML format.
AutoScan Network can also detect hidden devices on a network.
The list of tools offered here is extensive and best of all, the application is completely free and licensed as open source.AutoScan Network features and highlights:
- Fast network scanner
- Automatic network discovery
- TCP/IP scanner
- Wake on lan functionality
- Multi-threaded Scanner
- Port scanner
- Low surcharge on the network
- VNC Client
- Telnet Client
- SNMP scanner
- Simultaneous subnetworks scans without human intervention
- Realtime detection of any connected equipment
- Supervision of any equipment (router, server, firewall...)
- Supervision of any network service (smtp, http, pop, ...)
- Automatic detection of known operatic system (brand and version), you can also add any unknown equipment to the database
- The graphical interface can connect one or more scanner agents (local or remote)
- Scanner agents could be deployed all over the network to scan through any type of equipment (router, NAT, etc)
- Network Intruders detection (in intruders detection mode, all new equipments blacklisted)
- Complete network tree can be saved in a XML file.
AutoScan Network is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from network software without restrictions. AutoScan Network 1.50 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This network scanner software is filed under:
- AutoScan Network Download
- Freeware Network Software
- Open source and GPL software
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this network scanner software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of AutoScan Network may be available from Thierry LAGARDE.
We have tested AutoScan Network 1.50 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]